lördag 17 december 2011

on the train

Travelling is a very inspofying thing to me . atm i'm on a train making its way through a northern djungle ( actually it's very grey & dull outside , trying to glorify it all a bit , make it sound more exotic ) . visited one of my favourite places in gothenburg as well - press stop ! they've got the best selection of fashion / art mags . I gladely noticed that they have started selling Fallen , a beautiful magazine entirely publishing Australian contributors . & of course they had the latest issue of INDIE the independent style magazine . INDIE was my first "real" material fashion mag , i bought it in Paris when i was 15 . man i fell in recklessly in love with it . i mean look at me now . haha !
for the record , press stop also sells oyster , dazed , metal , bon & contributor just to mention a few .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar